DescriptionArtificial neural networks are the architecture that make Apple’s Siri recognize your voice, Tesla’s self-driving cars know where to turn, Google Translate learn new languages, and so many more technological features you have quite possibly taken for granted. The data science that unites all of them is Deep Learning. In this course, you’ll build your very first neural network, going beyond basic models to build networks that automatically learn features.
- Access 37 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Extend the binary classification model to multiple classes uing the softmax function
- Code the important training method, backpropagation, in Numpy
- Implement a neural network using Google’s TensorFlow library
- Predict user actions on a website given user data using a neural network
- Use Deep Learning for facial expression recognition
- Learn some of the newest development in neural networks